The unkown south-styrian wineland
The diversity of a region, countless soft hills, generous hospitality, fresh & fruity wines, traditional regional delicacies, that is the south-styrian wine street.
The scenic countryside is dotted with idyllic villages like Berghausen, Ratsch, Glanz, Schlossberg or Eichberg-Trautenburg.
Particularly beautiful is a trip along the "Neutrale Strasse" at the Styrian-Slovenian border.
Travel itinerary can be individually arranged
Departure at 10:00am from Graz.
- pick up at your hotel.
- approx. 50 minutes drive to SÃ¼doststeiermark.
- hearty snack in a traditional Buschenschank with 100% own products.
- Trip along the South-Styrian wine street which is part of the border between Austria and Slovenia.
- Short walking tour that takes you through south-styrian vineyards to the secrets behind the cellar door.
- Afterwards we round off the day with a tasty meal and a glass of wine in a Gourmet Buschenschank.
- At around 08:00pm we will be back in Graz.
Prices depend on the size of your group (from 5 to 50 persons). Please contact us for a quote.
- Tour by comfortable air-conditioned van / coach
- English speaking guide
- meals and wine tasting
- Taxes, tolls, parking fees all included